Go update your Arduino Library now!
NEW functions available!
If you want these new functions GO UPDATE!
WHAT IS NEW?
There are 6 different kinds of buzzes your Jewelbot can make now! Check out the forum post about Working with the Jewelbot Buzzer to see the new functions you can program! You can also view it here on our GitHub Wiki for the Buzzer.
Many of you want to be able to control the amount of time the Jewelbot can buzz for. However, right now, the code to support that feature isn’t implemented and will take time to do so. As a temporary measure, additional buzz functions were added instead to give everyone 6 different lengths of buzzes for more variety.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Updating your firmware again after the first time is slightly different from the original steps you followed from the first time. Look how to do it here.
- From the Tools menu, scroll over “Board:” and then select “Boards Manager”.
- Type in “j” in the “Filter your search” box to quickly find the Jewelbots Boards.
- Click anywhere in the box for “Jewelbots Arduino Library” to display the “Remove” button.
- Click “yes” to remove the board.
- Click anywhere in the box "Jewelbots Arduino Library"to display the “Install” button again.
- Click “yes” to install the board.
- Continue to “step 2 part f” of the “How to code your Jewelbot?”.
You will have to do this every time you want to update your Arduino Library again. It is super important to update your Arduino Library! It makes sure you have the most recent features available!