Go update your firmware now!
NEW feature available!
If you want these new features GO UPDATE!
Messaging can only happen to one person of one Friendship Color.
The distance you can send a friend a message is too short.
The delay between sending and receiving a message is confusing!
You can now send one message to everyone that is under one Friendship Color! This means that if you have two or three friends with the Red Friendship Color, you can send a message to all three of them at once!
You should now be able to send messages over a longer distance. Messages should now be received anytime your Jewelbot is showing the sender’s friend color (depending on your surroundings).
Messages also should send much quicker to your friends with less of a delay.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Updating your firmware again after the first time is slightly different from the original steps you followed from the first time. Look how to do it here.
- From the Tools menu, scroll over “Board:” and then select “Boards Manager”.
- Type in “j” in the “Filter your search” box to quickly find the Jewelbots Boards.
- Click anywhere in the box for “Jewelbots Firmware Update” to display the “Remove” button.
- Click “yes” to remove the board.
- Click anywhere in the box "Jewelbots Firmware Update"to display the “Install” button again.
- Click “yes” to install the board.
- Continue to “step 11” of the “How do I update my Jewelbots’ Firmware?”.
You will have to do this every time you want to update your firmware again. It is super important to update your firmware! It makes sure you have the least amount of bugs to encounter and the most recent features available!