How to Become an Ambassador!

HOW?
When signing up to be a part of the forums, make sure to check the box saying “I want to be an ambassador!”

If you didn’t sign up to be an ambassador before and changed your mind, then this is how you can do so now!

1. Click your profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Click the gears icon
  3. Check the box for “I want to be an ambassdor!”
  4. Add your address to your profile (we are the only ones that can see it. It’s not public!).

This way we can mail you cool stuff! :blush: :heart:

WHAT TO EXPECT?
There’s a lot to expect!

You can expect us to send you a monthly digital zine of fun exclusive content for Ambassadors, a growing community of people you can interact with, and a monthly newsletter especially made for you!

Here, you can give us your opinions on what direction you think Jewelbots should head towards, on how to improve our language towards an audience like yourself, and on the latest trends you’re totally in love with (or not in love with) at the moment! :sparkles: We want to hear it all from you! :sparkles:

INTERNATIONAL
International people can join the Ambassador program for the community and exclusive zine (we send digital versions!). However, unfortunately, we cannot mail things for those who live outside the U.S. at the moment.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Erm… sorry but where do we check off the box? I scrolled through the list and did not see one.

Never mind I found it.

If we signed up through the website, and checked off the box, is that okay?

Yes it’s okay! You signed up to be an ambassador. Yay :smiley:

Yes it’s okay! You’re officially an ambassador yay! :smiley:

I just signed up to be an ambassador! :grinning:

nice!!! hope you love it.

Awesomeee!! Welcome to the squad!

Don’t forget to tell us about yourself in the “Introduce Yourself” forum section! :smiley:

I think that I just did it!

Is there any chance i could become an ambassadors if i’m in Canada?

Yes @netta I believe you can, I think that the only restriction is that they cannot mail you things unless you are in the USA.

YAY!!!
So what do ambassadors do?

Ambassadors are certain girls who get Jewelbots packages in the mail. This includes fun stuff like temporary tattoos, Jewelbots stickers, and tons of other stuff. You never know what you are going to get! :blush:

So am i an Ambassador?

Looks like you are! :yum:

YAY!!!
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: