Internal Wires?

It looks like my 3 year old may have gotten into my daughter’s Jewelbot. The two wires that connect inside are both disconnected. I don’t want to mess anything up, anyone have a pic showing which one goes where?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Biff215,

I think I saw your support email come through, thanks for rolling up your sleeves! These tiny wires are terribly hard to reconnect, we are sending more your way (right? did you send a support email?)

Hi Sara-

Thanks for responding. No, I didn’t submit a support email, but you were right about the wires. After spending a lot of time trying to plug it back in, I finally got it and then the red wire broke off. If I could get a replacement wire that would be great, please let me know.

Brian

We will replace the bot! Can you email us at hi at Jewelbots.com

Hi Sara,

Thanks for replacing this. We’re finally getting around to programming the new one. We charged it and we see the green light. I just successfully updated the firmware. However, when the bot is unplugged I can not get it to power on. Could the battery be dead/defective? I also tried a reset but that didn’t help.

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

Brian

okay, when you plug it in do you see a red light?

No, it goes straight to green.

:frowning: :frowning: this guy needs to be replaced. can you reach out at hi[at]jewelbots.com?

Already did, thanks so much!

We’re having this same problem again (Jewelbot goes straight to green when plugged in but won’t turn on). Is this common or something we are doing wrong?