Jewelbot timmed out before code could upload

Hello @Quymbee and @sara I tried to upload code to my jewelbot, I put the jewelbot in codding mode and hit upload on arduino. My jewelbot reset itself before the code had fully uploaded. Please Help! :disappointed_relieved: Receiving this message after jewelbot times out:

Starting DFU upgrade of type 4, SoftDevice size: 0, bootloader size: 0, application size: 22968
Sending DFU start packet, afterwards we wait for the flash on target to be initialized before continuing.

Timed out waiting for acknowledgement from device.
Failed to upgrade target. Error is: No data received on serial port. Not able to proceed.

Possible causes:

• bootloader, SoftDevice or application on target does not match the requirements in the DFU package.
  • baud rate or flow control is not the same as in the target bootloader.
  • target is not in DFU mode. If using the SDK examples, press Button 4 and RESET and release both to enter DFU mode.
    the selected serial port - target is not in DFU mode. If using the SDK examples, press Button 4 and RESET and release both to enter DFU mode.
    does not exist or your board is not connected

Hi, @Cloudjumper, coding mode should last for two minutes without timing out. Had it been longer or shorter than two minutes? Looking forward to getting you moving again!

@sara I don’t know… but my dad updated Arduino to the most recent update, and now the code loaded, weird… sorry to have bothered you :sweat_smile:.

Yup! Happens to me all the time.